Ride the 'Crave Wave' with the RIGHT Team



Hey Everyone!

My email box is getting really full and my phone has been absolutely ringing off the hook (yes I do actually speak with everyone that calls).

Vitamark is absolutely in 'momentum' -- we are positioned to be the next billion dollar company! Many people are excitedly joining Vitamark and I couldn't be happier!

What concerns me and it should you, is once you get in Vitamark will you get the skills and training that you need to sustain your business over the long run?

My heart broke when I received a call from a 'new' person who is on another team looking for guidance and info from me. Will this be you?

Joining the RIGHT team is crucial for your future success!

My job as a Vitamark Business Developer is to make sure you get the training, mentoring, skills and tools that you will need to develop a strong organization and keep them! After all residual income is dependent on keeping your team and helping your team develop to their fullest potential.

With very specific tools including: Cds, websites, email blasts, written materials, script books (that teach you the correct things to say), training conference calls, automated websites (that work while you sleep), you will not only be able to attract people to your business opportunity (without having to chase after them) but help develop them to be leaders in your organization. 

These tools are available to you for free or at extremely affordable prices; we are not trying to make money off you by selling over inflated priced training.

I also exclusively teach my team members for FREE how to develop their own unique, free presence on the web to get customers to come to you - people who are already interested in building a business and/or purchasing Crave.

Easy Rejection-FREE way to Make an Extra Income! No heavy handed sales pitches or recruiting techniques required. Just share samples of CRAVE Energy Drink along with your contact info. People who are interested in ordering or starting their own business will contact you for more info...HOW EASY IS THAT!

Joining my team means you have access to expert trainers, industry leaders, company record breakers, public speakers and authors. We share our wealth of knowledge with you to make sure you have all the tools to ensure your optimal success!

Right now I am interviewing individuals who want to join my team. If you feel you are a leader, who is teachable and will be totally committed to the process join my team.

Remember, live your dreams...become an Affiliate now

Tags: , , , ,

No comments: